TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE
1. This site was created to provide information and services to visitors. Its use is governed by these terms and conditions, which visitors are required to read carefully and comply with. In any case, the visitor’s stay on the pages of this site and the use of any information provided through these pages implies unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. These terms and conditions are likely to change without notice in the future. However, this page will always state the current terms and conditions for using this site.
3. This site is used “as is” without the possibility of modifications or other interventions by non-certified visitors.
5. Except for specific third party (intellectual and other) rights, all content contained on this website (for example: trademarks, distinctive features, photographs, texts and all archives in general) is a proprietary intellectual property of the owners and is protected by the relevant provisions of Greek, Community and international law. This content may not be in whole or in part traded, copied, modified, reproduced, relayed, or transmitted or distributed in any way by any user.
6. Owners are not liable to users for any personal data leakage due to their use of third party products and services through the pages of this site.
7. Owners can use session cookies to identify the visitor. Session cookies are small pieces of code stored in the guest computer’s memory, they do not know any document or file from their computer and are used only to facilitate visitor access to specific services and (sometimes) for statistical purposes in order to determine the areas in which the services of this site are useful or popular or for marketing purposes. The visitor can set up his server so he does not receive session cookies, either overall or on a case-by-case basis. In such a case, the visitor may not have further access to these services.
8. These Terms and Conditions of Use and any amendments thereto are governed by Greek law. Any dispute arising under this convent